Giuseppina de Mango
- Physiotherapist School: University of Bari, Italy.
- Master of deep and superficial lymphatic drainage (Vodder concept), Italy.
- Chiropractitioner: Chirotherapy School of Madrid, Spain.
- Master of acupuncture: Physiotherapist College of Andalusia.
- Expert in Obstetric and urogenitary tract physiotherapy, master of pre and post birth Pilates training: European University of Madrid, Spain.
- Hipopresive Abdominal Wall gymnastic by Marcel Caufries.
- Expert in pelvic and perineal gymnastic.
- Expert in Respiratory Physiotherapy I.A.CE.S.
- Kinesiotaping course.
- Upper limb lymphedema course, Rey Juan Carlos Hospital, Mostoles, Madrid.
More tan 10 years experience between Italy and Spain, both in public and private sector using different physiotherapy techniques with different kinds of patients, from gynaecologic to elderly patients.
She is now working at the Collado Villalba General Hospital for the lymphedema and pelvic floor Unit. She collaborate with Dr. Romeo for rehabilitation after Plastic surgery, both aesthetic and reconstructive.
We are what we do daily, thus excelence is not a simple act but a custom. (Aristoteles)